I am in the middle of a huge spring clean and a starting to see how much makeup I actually have laying around the house! so in an attempt to de-clutter some of my many drawers I have decided to have a blog sale. I know there are people who disagree with them but I have bagged some great things from blog sales over the years and I will sanitize any lightly used items before shipping them out, plus lets face it- who used a blush with anything other than a brush? most of the new items are a result of me being backups of things that don't get used, or buying things I already have (Shameful! I know!) and for those of you wondering why I don't just do a giveaway, i'm planning a very exciting big one ones I reach 50,000 subscribers with some of my all time fav products.
Blog sale rules:
- First come, first served.
- Please leave me your Paypal address in the comments and pay within 24 hours.
- Please send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org on paypal, and be sure to mark the payment as a gift so to avoid those Paypal charges.
- Postage is £2.50 for small items & an additional 50p per extra item.
- UK only.
- Please search for swatches before buying, I will not be held responsible if something does not look the same on you.
- All items will be shipped next week.
Benefit they're real push up liner- £12 (brand new)
Benefit they're real remover- £10 brand new
Revlon Matte Balm in elusive (LOVE this shade so I got a back up, but I have so many of these types of products) -£4 brand new
Clarins instant light lip perfector in shade 01- £9 brand new
Clarins instant light lip perfector in 04- £9 brand new
Nuxe lip balm- |£5 brand new (This is amazing!)
Revlon Photoready primer- £3 brand new
Benefit lolitint used 3 times tops (does not look good on my skintone) £11
NARS blush in boys don't cry (LE) used twice till I realised I have about 8 other blushes this shade- £13
Fake bake tanning mousse and airbrush tanner £7 each or £12 together brand new