12/08/2013

Magnitone Pulsar Facial & Body Brush Review- Day 1!

Facial cleansing brushes have been huge for years now, claiming to change your skin and provide a deep cleanse that no wash cloth or hands ever could. So i'm sure you can appreciate my excitement when I was asked to give this brush a 7 day trail & review!



I will be giving daily updates on my blog and full, final review on my channel at the end of 7 days with all the detailed information, and what changes I have seen.

The Magnitone pulsar cleansing brush claims to change the appearance of your skin in just 7 days, and seen as how today is day 1, here are my initial thoughts, a first impressions if you will:    

* This brush has several settings (more on that later) I used it on the sensative setting but it was much harsher than i'm use too.
* It was a little messy, because the brush moves pretty fast, and I used a lightly foaming cleanser, it did get messy.
*I did miss not having time settings as it's hard to see how long you are using it for.
*My skin was left feeling AMAZINGLY soft!

So these are my first impressions, have you tried this before? if so, what did you think?

Please check back for day 2 tomorrow! 

-Thesparkleicious-

*PR sample 


No comments:

Post a Comment