9/14/2013

Aromatherapy Associates polishing natural exfoliating scrub

Confession: I really like AA products (get it?), they just feel so luxe and smell amazing. I am also a huge lover a body scrubs and my week feels incomplete with a good scrub-down, so this has my name written all over it!

This scrub contains coffee, frankincense, pink grapefruit, seal salt & sweet almond oil, to help detox and cleanse the skin, while leaving you feeling invigorated and polished. it has the perfect not-too-harsh texture that provides a good exfoliation, but still feels nice on the skin. It does leave a slight oily film on your skin, so it's not good as a pre-tan scrub.I apply this on damp skin and then rinse it off, and if you shave your legs it will sting a little (the salt) so bare that in mind.






As with most AA products, the packaging is to die for, but while most AA products smell amazing, i'm not the biggest fan of the scent of this.......it just smells a little masculine to me, but it makes my skin feel lovely, so I can forgive that.

At £36 per 200ml it's not cheap, but then AA products are on the slightly more expensive side anyway, but they have such amazing quality ingredients, and such a luxe feel that they are a lovely treat if you have the spare £££. 
Available here


-Thesparkleicious-

No comments:

Post a Comment