10/12/2012

ROMWE Autumn Kick off sale!

So I wanted to come on here and give all you lovely ladies a little heads up about one of my top online stores fabulous sale. I wear romwe cloths all the time so I can 100% vouch for how nice they are, and they have got some amazing pieces in atm that would be perfect for fall.



So to help us all look chic this autumn, romwe are having a 3 days sale that ends on the 14th of October in which they are offering up to 50% off best selling and new items, and have very kindly created some discount codes for my lovely readers:

Code 1- oct15 (this will save you 15% on orders over $80)
Code 2- oct25 (this will save you 25% on orders over $115)
Code 3- oct35 (this will save you 35% on orders over $155)

These codes are valid till the 15/10/2012 and you can use only one code per order.

So what are you waiting for? get shopping!

-Thesparkleicious-

No comments:

Post a Comment