8/31/2012

Accessorize Color Intense Lipsticks

You can imagine my excitement when these beautiful lipsticks came in my post a few weeks ago. I was very kindly sent these by Accessorize and as shallow as it seems, could we just take a moment to adore the beautiful packaging? So girly and cute!

These color intense lipsticks are their latest addition and as the name suggests, they are super pigmented and incredibly long lasting, which unfortunately means they are also a tad drying, but nothing a good lip balm can't fix.

The shades:


Smitten (No 5)- This shade screams me! it's a beautiful true peach color that I find so flattering on my coloring, and the perfect daytime "pop" of color.

Love struck (No 8)- This is a very "brave" shade. It's an absolutely stunning, bright, deep blue-toned pink, the type of shade you wear to be noticed. While it is a stunning color, I have yet to find an occasion to which i'm brave enough to wear it to, and it's not the most flattering if you have any red tones in your skin, but it is a beauty.

Love sick (No2)- This shade is a very deep brown-toned plum shade that will look amazing in winter. It's not the type of shade I would really go for as it's so deep, but it is a very flattering shade that would look amazing with pale skin and winged liner.


These are available in superdrug for the bargain price of £4.95, and while they may not be the most glamours or moisturizing lipsticks, everything about them for the colors, the packaging and even the names of the shades are just so fun, bright and girly that you just can't resist. 

Have you tried these? what other items do you love from the Accessorize makeup line? do share!

-Thesparkleicious-  

1 comment:

  1. I have tried the shade smitten and I love it with some lip balm underneath it dilutes the colour a bit and doesnt irritate your lips! Thank you for the blog post! I might try the others, now!

    ReplyDelete