6/22/2012

My Top 10 nail polishes!




In the order I mentioned then, these are the nail polishes;
1)Nails INC villers street
2)Barry M raspberry 
3) Sally Hansen complete salon manicure in runway red-y
4)CIATE jelly bean
5)JADE Melrose
6)Nails INC hanover street
7)Nails INC basil street
8)Barry M mushroom
9)Sex and the city new York nail bar set- The shade charlotte (here is the link, it’s also half price atm!
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4384856/Trail/searchtext%3ESEX+AND+THE+CITY.htm)
10)TOPSHOP moonsine


So what are your top 10 nail polishes? I’d love to know! X




-Thesparkleicious-

2 comments:

  1. Do you know if Ciaté is available in stores or just online? The bottle is sooo pretty!!
    My top 10 changes every minute I guess. But Peppermint by Rimmel is definitely in it. I love pastel colors :-) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottle is lovely isn't it? I have only seen it online:)

    ReplyDelete