5/28/2012

Review time-LIZ EARLE instant boost skin tonic!

If your one of my regular readers and viewers you will know how much I adore the Liz Earle cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser but because I have so much skin care sitting around my bathroom I have never bought the skin boost tonic, although I have always wanted to.


I was very kindly sent the skin boost tonic by Liz Earle along with the moisturizer (I will review that soon too) and I have only been using it for 4 days, but I am in love. I realize these are big words, but this is a truly wonderful product. One of the main reason I have so much love for the Liz Earle C&P is I love the hole idea behind the brand as they use lovely quality ingredients, don't test on animals and have beautiful packaging. This product is essentially a toner but because it's alcohol free it's very gentle and will not dry out your skin. This toner contains naturally active ingredients such as organic aloe vera, cucumber and chamomile as well as fabulous pure essential  oil like rose-scented geranium and lavender, so it smells divine.... 




I should point out that my skin is pretty normal, it's oily but I don't have too many serious skin problems so I love using a toner just to help refresh my skin and get it ready for the next step in my skin care routine. You can buy this toner in a bottle format or a spritzer format, which was what I did as I love how it feels (and it means there is no need for cotton wool) but you can pick whatever works for you.


What do I need to know about this toner?
*As I said, this is not one for fragrance-free lovers. I personally LOVE the scent of this product, it has a very delicate, soft floral scent that I find really uplifting, but I know so many people don't love heavily scented products, so you may want to keep that in mind.     
*It's for all skin types.
*At £12.50 per 200ml it's not super cheap, but in my opinion it's worth it.
*As with all Liz Earle products, the packaging feels really expensive and looks fab on your bathroom self.


The weather has been so lovely lately and this has been a total life-saver as it's grate at refreshing your skin and your makeup, and will be an absolute summer staple  for me.  


Have you tried it yet? what did you think?

-Thesparkleicious-

No comments:

Post a Comment