3/16/2012

Nails de jour......

This is just a silly little post about nail polish....The shade i'm wearing is by REVLON and called "Cloudy"  and may I just say, I love it!


It's a ice blue/pale grey/tiny hint of lilac and it's lovely. I like to think of it as one of those shades that is pale but doesn't wash you out, but would look AMAZING with a tan. Here it is: 

 (Please excuse my chubby little fingers!)


As you can see, it is a pretty icy shade  but it is really nice.....and a treat to apply! 

2 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty color x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rings! I have a sterling silver jewelry website called KitsJewelryPlus.com and would love to send you a ring with my compliments. I so enjoy your videos on youtube and would love to send you something. Please check out my website and let me know what you would like... Thanks again for your great videos...Kristy :)

    ReplyDelete