2/16/2012

FOTD

Having not had any hot water or heating for the past week thanks to the oil company, I have not been wearing any makeup. I had to do some shopping to day so my makeup was slightly more  glamorous than usual for an everyday look, due to the fact I had missed wearing makeup!


If you know me by now you will know it's nothing ground breaking, just pretty and simple.


My face:
MUFE Mat velvet plus foundation
Laura Mercier secret concealer in shade 3
Collection 200 lasting perfection in shade 2
Rimmel silky loose powder


Cheeks:
Sleek contour kit in medium 
Topshop blush in pop


Eyes:



I used MAC bare study  paintpot as a base, and I used MAC metholagy all over the lid, and antiqued in the crease. it's a little more smokey than I would tend to go for, but it really made my eyes POP. I then applied one coat of Benefit There real mascara to give my lashes a bit of help as they are looking very sad at the moment.


Lips:
I used a old fav, a Loreal lipstick called sunset blush.


And that is it, that's my face of the day and I love it....I feel like me again.
  

1 comment:

  1. Lovely :) Mythology and Antiqued are two of my favourites, look great on you :)

    http://www.nickysbeautyquest.com
    Xo

    ReplyDelete