11/04/2011

Weight loss update/ Detox!

So many of you have been asking me about my weight loss progress and I know i'v been a naughty girl and not been updating my blog with my daily menu, but the truth is I have been so busy the past few months as we are in the middle of moving to a new house, lots of traveling and long train rides that lead me to not eat anything and then realize at the end of the day that I have not eaten all day (not good) or just end up munching junk on long train rides (HARIBO tangfastics anyone?) and eating out a lot due to lack of time and just being busy. (even more not good)


Also, being this close to my favorite time of the year, yep you guessed right Christmas, I know closer to the time it will be full of unhealthy eating like my mum's amazing dinner, chocolate and yummy snacks and i'm not going to pretend I am going to be good over xmas as I know that for me, it's not doable. So I have decided  to go on a "mini" pre-Christmas healthy eating-detox plane. I will be stick to plenty of fruit, veg and beans. This is not a crash diet, it's more about me cleaning out the junk and sugar from my body (not literally I know!)  and help me feel lighter, fresher and hopefully lose a few pounds so I look hot in the annual Christmas photos!







I will update you how it goes but basically my plan is to have fruit smoothie for breakfast, fresh salad for lunch and homemade soup for tea and try and cut out sugar and dairy and too many carbs like pizza, pasta and normal potato's. This will also be amazing to help get back on track after over indulging over xmas time.


Let me know your thoughts on the matter!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my inspiration *-*.
    My menu is a bit similar, but at dinner I prefer tea or at most only some fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also trying to cut out refined carbs and dairy, because I've been indulging in sweets and "bad" foods waaaaay too much! What annoys me is that I know what I need to do to be healthy (and slim), but whenever I go through a stressful time, I just resort to food :/ I suppose that's what I really need to work on, but I'll be joining you in this "pre-Christmas healthy eating-detox plan" :) Keep us updated!xxx

    ReplyDelete