9/13/2011

What I eat today

Breakfast:
A cup of hot water with lemon, a glass of innocent  smoothie and a small bowl of all bran flakes with skimmed milk.

Lunch:
2 slices of brown nimble bread with extra light Philadelphia cheese and cucumber. I also had a packet of walkers baked crisps (salt and vinegar) and an orange.

After-none snack:
Some carrot sticks with extra light mayonnaise and a rivita cracker with some 
extra light Philadelphia cheese .


Dinner:
Roast papers (2 of them) and half an onion all chopped up with rosemary, rocket cucumber 
and lighter grilled haloumi cheese.


After dinner:
A small piece of 85% COCO  dark chocolate, and some strawberry's. 




Dinner  pic:




1 comment:

  1. I love roast peppers, just had that for dinner with some grilled fish :) I'm so glad you're doing this, it really helps me to stay motivated! Are you doing anything in terms of exercise?xxx
    @SuInWonderland

    ReplyDelete