8/09/2011

The best face mask for getting rid of cogested pores

Forget about those silly sheet masks and nose strips, I have found the answer!

Ok, slightly dramatic I know, but this stuff is amazing. The prodouct i'm talking about is the sanctuary 5 minute thermal detox mask. The reason I have so much love for this  is all my life, I have suffered with congested pores on my nose and chin area. (mostly my lovely chin however, that also happens to be my "spotty zone" as I like to call it)

My skin is super oily, but I am lucky to be able to say that apart from that I do have pretty good skin. But being the obsessive woman that I am, I hate the pores on my chin and nose and at time even my cheeks and wanted somthing to make then look better .So what does the brand claim this mask does?

"The warmth of this Sanctuary Thermal Detox self-heating mask helps to open up the pores so the charcoal and kaolin clay can help draw out the impurities from deep within the skin."
Basicly girls, it's a self-heating clay and charcole mask that uses the fact that it heats up upon application to open the pores up and really clean then out.

  • Pro's:
  • It's good value for money at £10.20  for 100ml.
  • It really heats up! I  have used so many face masks that claim to "heat up" and it never really works, you just end up with a slight rush of heat, ad then nothing. Well not with this mask! it really does get very warm and you can physically your pores opening up.
  • Its leaves your pores super clean and your skin feeling soft and matte.
  • It's easy to use: apply on clean skin and it does not "set".
  • It's good for busy women, 5 minutes and your skin is dramatically better.

  • Con's:
  • The scent.....kind of smells like play-dough, but I can live with that!
This is what it looks like:

(note the pretty nice packaging)


Overall, I think this is amazing and if you suffer from oily skin and blocked pores, this is a godsend.

Really makes me wonder about some more facial skincare by the satctuary......a trip to BOOTS anyone?!

take care my  lovely ladies
xxxx

1 comment: